The Tour is shaping up for December 8th and 9th. Here are the updates:
- Flyers are going into the mail. A big thanks to Trish Burton for coordinating the effort…once again, it went off like clockwork. Thanks also to Greg Coll for designing and managing the printing. The flyers are lovely.
A big thank you from Carol and Trish to all who helped put address labels on the 8008 (!) postcards that we’ll be sending to advertise the tour. A special thanks to Quentin Lane and Charlie and Eli Sweeney for giving up homework time to help us set a new record! We have extra postcards available should anyone want to distribute to coworkers and friends, or to post on community bulletin boards.
- Next up, putting the swags together. We’ll be meeting at Cathy and Gene’s house on December 2nd at 9:00 am Please come and help. The swags help make the entire neighborhood look so special for the tour guests. In addition to putting them together, we’ll be looking for volunteers to help hang the swags.
- We’re still on the hunt for the final house. Please consider joining the tour this year. Contact Carol ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you haven’t signed up to volunteer yet, please reach out to Doug Sprague at email@example.com
- There are so many people who continue to help behind the scenes to make the tour successful every year. Thank you for your efforts and support! Tags: house tour, old allegheny, tour, victorian christmas, volunteer