The wine tour is coming up soon, and work is underway. This year, we’ll feature California wines, specifically from the Central Coast of California.
Details About this Year’s Tour
- Price and dates: $75 pp, Friday 6/22 5:00–9:00 pm and Saturday 6/23 1:00–5:00 pm and 5:00–9:00 pm.
- Showcase Event at Holmes Hall: $150 (max 50 tickets available), Saturday 6/23 7:00–9:00 pm.
- Note that the dates are later in the month than normal due to competing events in Pittsburgh and other calendar conflicts, but good for the gardens to thrive!
How can you help? Please email me directly (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested in any of the following.
- Homes: If you would like your home on the tour (focus on the garden). A total of 6 properties needed. The home must have a garden space.
- Advertising and Social Media: Work with local media outlets, promote through social media and help secure program advertisers.
- Food Committee: Work with friends to confirm the pairing menu and prep food for the event.
- Tour Guide Lead: Make sure the docents know the route, their shifts and neighborhood history to lead the guests.
- Volunteers Lead: Oversight of tour volunteers (help for the homeowners). We will need additional volunteers for the Showcase event.
- After Party Planners: Always one of the most fun volunteer opportunities!